Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Has responsibility for enterprise-wide data design, balancing optimization of data access with batch loading and resource utilization factors.
- Design and construct data architectures, operational data stores, and data marts.
- Provide expertise and standards for enterprise-wide data modeling and database design.
- Define data architecture standards, policies and procedures for the organization, structure, attributes and nomenclature of data elements, and apply accepted data content standards to technology projects. Ensure adherence to company data architectural guidelines, principles and standards in all project milestones and deliverables.
- Has responsibility for business analysis, data acquisition and access analysis and design, Database Management Systems optimization, recovery strategy and load strategy design and implementation.
- Work on multiple projects to assist project teams regarding data mapping and data modeling. Facilitates information gathering sessions and provides data analysis services.
- Research, evaluate and recommend new technologies and techniques to more effectively monitor and manage data.
- Perform dimensional modeling for data warehousing.
- Work with various customers and prospects, understands, and translates business use cases and/or requirements into data models, analytics reports and scenario models.
- Exhibit specialized business knowledge and leverages strong customer relationships.
- Lead the work of others (trains, mentors, delegates, prioritizes, and reviews assignments).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of related experience is required.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline or equivalent experience is required.
- Experience with data management systems such as ASG Data Intelligence, Kalido (MDM), Erwin data modeling is preferred.
Our client provides a competitive salary with annual salary reviews. Their benefits package includes: health, dental, vision, life, disability, paid time off, 401(k), retirement plan, employee stock purchase plan and tuition reimbursement, including incentive bonus awards for completion of certification courses.