Our client is in search of an ITAD Sales Executive to support their Used Asset business and is based in Noel, MO and Gravette, AR (Northwest Arkansas). The role will require travel based upon the needs of the business, in support of the business.
The role will be responsible for developing and securing a new client base. This role will focus on developing strong relationships to drive new lines of business. You will also work in a fast-paced environment, learning and keeping up with the trends of the IT and commercial equipment markets. This role will not be limited to a single customer account, or any one type of product being sold. Flexibility and adaptability and the ability to communicate will be key to being successful in this role.
- The primary job duty is to seek out new clients and sell solutions including technical services, logistics, project delivery, hardware, and software solutions.
- Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning.
- Participate in the development, presentation, and sales of a value proposition
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale.
- Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
- Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3+ years proven experience in solutions selling, software sales, consulting services and/or delivery experience is preferred
- Ability to understand high-level technology concepts and communicate with non-IT executives.
- Expertise in developing relationships with C-Level Executives in IT and Business areas applicable to stores and ecommerce.
- Solution Selling within Software and/or Services experience is required.
- Demonstrated quota achievement and territory growth.
- Enjoyable personality and aptitude for fun, team-oriented and competitive environments
- Travel of 25% to 50%
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Must be proficient in MS Applications