Our client is seeking a National Client Services Sales Representative. This Client Services Sales Representative will be the subject matter expert in technology solutions sales to a broad based of new and existing clients.
The role will be responsible for developing and securing a new client base of business to assist in achieving the businesses objectives. This role will focus on developing strong relationships to drive new opportunities in the services, support, and technology space. You will align with teams to establish a positive long-term account relationship with clients.
- Establish and maintain a high level of positive and effective contact with key clients, agents, lead generators and others to enhance sales opportunities for new and continuing business development and major key accounts.
- Develop and manage a robust pipeline of qualified sales opportunities through the entire sales cycle.
- Work with clients to develop strong winnable proposals that include strong ROI’s.
- Maintain up to date and accurate client sales records, expense plans, budgets, and related databases.
- Seek out and lead responds to clients RFP/RFI requests in a timely and professional manner to facilitate winning the business.
- Create or review analysis of such tasks as: sales proposals, work-order cost estimates/proposal completion; competitive landscapes, gross margin analysis; invoice review; and service bulletins from O.E.M.'s.
- Create proposals for customers and integrate with the low voltage solutions team for design and cost info.
- Maintain constant awareness of markets, competitor activities and problems within assigned customer base, recognize trends that develop, and make appropriate strategic and tactical sales/marketing recommendations
- Expertise in developing relationships with C-Level Executives in IT and Business
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree with 3+ years proven experience in solutions selling, consulting services and /or delivery experience or 3+ years’ experience in low voltage installation sales.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in providing services selling within the technology space
- Ability to understand high-level technology concepts and communicate with non-IT executives.
- Demonstrated quota achievement and territory growth.
- Enjoyable personality and aptitude for fun, team-oriented and competitive environments
- Travel of 25% to 50%
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.