Hummingbird.Tech, is searching for an experienced Marketing Professional to join our team and spearhead marketing initiatives.
You will join our team as an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to service promotion. In this role, you will collaborate closely with various stakeholders to plan, develop, and deliver content for lead generation, retention, and engagement. You’ll lead digital projects of various complexity and responsibility, driving on strategy and execution. A Marketing professional will have experience in digital marketing, content development, SEO, PPC, analytics, social media, and a familiarity conducting competitive research, as well as being able to pivot with online and offline initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, coordinate, and promote new and existing digital marketing programs and initiatives.
- Manage organic search strategies including regular site audits, keyword research, inbound link generation, content generation, and competitive analysis.
- Work closely with stakeholders to support digital promotions of programs and events.
- Prepare marketing reports and metrics for measuring program success.
- Design and implement digital marketing strategy with the goal of driving traffic and/or brand recognition.
- Recommend changes to website content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords and page relevance.
- Help develop and execute website traffic plan with KPI’s.
- Stay informed about the market, industry trends, and the competitive landscape while helping implement marketing, branding, and advertising initiatives.
- Create successful social media campaigns to grow a brand’s audience.
- Assist with ongoing maintenance and engagement of our social media channels – both organic and paid as needed. Act as the brand’s voice responding to questions, concerns, feedback.
- Manage content creation on blogs, social media, and other media.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in marketing, business, or communications.
- Demonstrated experience and success with Google Ad Campaigns & Google Analytics
- Demonstrated experience and success with Social Media engagement (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Solid Collateral Design and Copyrighting skills
- Experience planning, coordinating and hosting client events
- Strong knowledge of standard and current SEO, SEM, and PPC strategies.
- Ability to work collaboratively with teams to align and communicate corporate objectives and goals.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Ability to work at a fast pace while paying attention to detail, yet able to have fun.
- Willingness to learn and grow.
Nice to Have
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- B2B marketing focus strongly preferred.
- Experience managing trade shows and events.
- Experience with Canva.
Overall, this role will be responsible for creating promotional/marketing materials and carrying out marketing campaigns which will include evaluating market trends, identifying target audiences, and helping set marketing goals that align with the overall business goals and objectives across our brands.
Candidates must include a link or attach samples from a portfolio and writing examples to be considered.
- Can you provide a portfolio with samples of past work?