SpringPoint, a fast-paced IT Staffing and Managed Services company, is selectively searching for an experienced Business Development Representative within our staffing and sales division to expand our presence in the existing market. New business and relationship development are the primary functions of this role
As a Business Development Rep your role with SpringPoint is to create and maintain relationships with senior level IT leaders, HR, and IT professionals within the Northwest Arkansas area.
What should you expect from SpringPoint and this role?
- We are a premium boutique IT Staffing and Managed Services firm offering services to assist most organizations with their IT needs.
- There is huge earning potential if you’re willing to work hard to meet and exceed goals
- SpringPoint offers a base salary plus commission along with a comprehensive benefits package
- Semi-annual events celebrate our success and hard work
- An environment that fully equips you to learn, grow and be successful
What SpringPoint is looking for:
- Fostering existing and developing new relationships through a variety of activities
- Consistently performing at a level to meet and exceed established activity goals
- Providing exceptional customer service while driving sales and creating new business opportunities
- The ability to favorably represent SpringPoint in the market
- Adherence to SpringPoint’s core values
- A fun, upbeat attitude and get it done mentality
Traits needed be successful in this role:
- Problem solving
- Good communication skills
- Ability to self-manage
- Sense of urgency
- Plays well with others
- Previous sales or business development required
- Previous staffing experience a plus