611 E 4th St
Job Number: 5094
We’re building the region’s best Managed Service Provider and want you to be a part of it! We are seeking individuals who are passionate about technology and eager to grow, regardless of your current skill level. If you're excited about the ever-evolving world of technology and eager to be part of a dynamic team, we welcome you to be a part of our mission. Our commitment to excellence in a wide range of technologies makes this an exceptional opportunity for professionals at all stages of their careers to thrive and contribute to our collective success. Come be a part of our vision for a brighter tech future, where your enthusiasm and dedication will be valued and rewarded.
- Manage Microsoft Windows Server and Client operating systems, including Office 2013/2016/O365.
- Administer common Windows Server roles, such as Active Directory, DNS, DFS, and Hyper-V.
- Handle networking tasks, including configuring static routes, VPNs, and working with common networking hardware brands.
- Oversee Active Directory and Group Policy Management to ensure a secure and efficient network environment.
- Apply a basic understanding of common cybersecurity concepts, including Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) and least privilege access, to enhance network security.
- Utilize experience to efficiently manage Microsoft 365 environments, particularly OneDrive, SharePoint, and Exchange Online.
- Provide technical support and solutions tailored to small/medium business environments.
- Implement and manage server backup technologies, such as Datto, StorageCraft, and Acronis, to ensure data integrity and availability.
- Administer Citrix and Microsoft Remote Desktop services to facilitate remote access for users.
- Manage virtualization platforms, including Hyper-V and other virtualization technologies, to optimize server resources.
- Configure and maintain LAN and WAN network devices, with a preference for expertise in Ubiquiti Unifi.
- Leverage expertise in Microsoft Azure and other cloud technologies to enhance system scalability and reliability.
- Develop and execute disaster recovery plans and platforms to minimize downtime and data loss.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) or equivalent technical certification and experience demonstrating the skill set described above
- A creative and well thought out diagnostic mindset
- Strong problem solving and customer service skills
- Resourcefulness and eagerness to learn and grow with technology
- High level of initiative and ability to work well in team environment
- Strong interpersonal skills: written, verbal, listening, empathy and patience
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Ability to plan and prioritize work effectively
- Commitment to taking responsibility, ensuring accuracy, and meeting quality and timeliness standards
- Ability to read and speak English proficiently
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to see, talk and hear.
- The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, sit; use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- At times, may require more than 40 hours per week to perform the essential duties of the position.
- Fine hand manipulation (keyboarding).
Compensation & Benefits
- 401k / Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
Meet Your Recruiter
Employee Experience Coordinator