SpringPoint, a fast-paced IT Staffing and Managed Services company, is selectively searching for IT Recruiter within our staffing division to expand our presence within the market. Candidate sourcing and relationship development are the primary functions of this role.
As a Technical Recruiter your job with SpringPoint is to create relationships with a variety of IT professionals. You will function as a salesperson, a career coach, a negotiator, and a technical interviewer.
What should you expect from SpringPoint?
- We are a premium boutique IT Staffing and Managed Services firm offering services to assist most organizations with their IT needs.
- There is huge earning potential if you’re willing to work hard to meet and exceed goals
- SpringPoint offers a base salary plus commission along with a comprehensive benefits package
- Semi-annual events celebrate our success and hard work
- An environment that fully equips you to learn, grow and be successful
- Sourcing IT candidates through a variety of methods. i.e. LinkedIn, Dice, Monster, etc.
- Performing technical interviews to thoroughly understand candidates’ strengths
- Continually working towards set goals and metrics
- Creating a network of IT professionals and maintaining a qualified candidate pool
- Negotiating compensation
- Performing reference checks
- Participating on a high-performance sales team
- Tracking notes and activity via a CRM system
- Gathering and sharing market intel
If three or more of the following describe you then we need to talk:
- Are you willing to work in a metric driven environment to meet daily/weekly team expectations?
- Can you build and maintain strong relationships and networks?
- Do you have excellent written and verbal communication skills?
- Are you excited to work in a fast-paced sales driven environment?
- Do you possess excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and customer service skills?
- Do you have a high level of initiative and ability work well in a team environment?